The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Copyright Notice
Permission Request Form
© 2008 The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) copyrighted materials may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or part by any person, organization or corporation other than LLS without the written consent of LLS.
To request permission, fill out our Permission Request Form.
All materials posted on LLS's Web site have been copyrighted to LLS through the Library of Congress, except where noted.
LLS acknowledges that the information contained in this Web site is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment; LLS recommends consultation with your doctor or healthcare professional. For further assistance, please contact our Information Resource Center at (800) 955-4572.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Copyright Permission Guidelines
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on this Web site, such as text, graphics, logos and images, is copyrighted by and proprietary to LLS and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations or corporations other than the LLS without prior written permission of the Legal Department at the LLS Home Office.
How to Request Permission
To obtain permission to use or copy LLS copyrighted materials from the LLS Web site you must submit your request in writing by using our Permission Request Form. Be sure to explain the intended use of the material you are requesting, including distribution information. All form fields must be filled out in order to submit your request.
How long will it take to process my request?
Please allow 10 business days from receipt of all required information for a response.
Permission may be granted to copy LLS materials if the request meets these criteria:
- Material is being reproduced for educational purposes
- Material will not be used for a commercial or for-profit activity or to promote a commercial product
- Adaptation to another language or medium (for instance, from print to Web) is clearly explained.
- The LLS copyright statement must be included on the reproduction
- The requesting agency agrees to link to www.lls.org from its external Web presence
Permission will not be granted when:
- Use of any LLS service marks (This includes The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society logo, the Team In Training logo or any other service marks and logos owned by the LLS.)
- Use of the LLS logo or materials to endorse (implied or otherwise) a product, company or service
- Use of any material that has been discontinued or is under revision
- Use of material that requires the content be modified or adapted
All requests that are granted will be assessed a processing fee based on the schedule below:
- Print only - $50
- Electronic only - $100
- Electronic and Print - $150
Fees can be submitted through www.lls.org/donate.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Permission Request Form