LLS Information Specialists' 2018 Holiday Schedule
December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and January 1st - Closed
December 27th and 28th - Open from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
We will resume our normal business hours of 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EST on Wednesday, January 2nd. We wish you and your family a joyous holiday season!
LLS Financial Assistance Programs Holiday Schedules
Co-Pay, Patient Aid and Urgent Need programs will be closed December 24th - January 1st.
Susan Lang Pay-It-Forward Patient Travel Assistance program will be closed December 24th, December 25th, and January 1st. (Open 12/26-12/28 & 12/31)
All LLS financial assistance programs will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd at 8:30 am EST.
Speak one-on-one with an Information Specialist who can assist you through cancer treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information. Our Information Specialists are master's level oncology social workers, nurses and health educators.
How to Contact Us
- Call: (800) 955-4572
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Chat live online: Click here to chat
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Email: Click Here
All email messages are answered within one business day.
- Leave a message 24/7 and we'll call back.
Call (800) 955-4572 to use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
*If you need information about your Co-Pay Program status or technical assistance with the Co-Pay portal, please call (877) 557-2672, 8:30am-5pm ET.
How We Can Help
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- Provide information about treatment options
- Conduct individual clinical-trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial. When appropriate, personalized clinical trial navigation is available.
- Help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- Provide information, resources and support to caregivers
- Communicate and Connect
- Help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- Provide you with free education materials to help you on your cancer journey
- Connect you with a staff member at your chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- Connect you to national resources
We Speak Your Language
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. We can speak to you in 170 languages.
Sponsors & Supporters
Support for this service provided by
This service is for information only. LLS does not give medical advice or provide medical services.