Immune Deficiency FoundationContact: 800-296-4433
Population served: Patients and families affected by primary immunodeficiency diseases
To improve the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of persons with primary immunodeficiency diseases through advocacy, education and research.
- Provides educational information and up-to-date publications
- Connects patients and their families with others who have gone through similar situations to share experiences, encouragement and understanding
- Patients receive individual help with questions about insurance, physician location, personalized instructional materials, and access to care and treatment
- Local, regional and national level educational meetings featuring leading immunologists
- Consulting Immunologist Program provides physicians the opportunity to consult with expert clinical immunologists about patient-specific questions and obtain valuable diagnostic, treatment and disease management information.